The Northampton County Medical Society Alliance (NCMSA) is an organization of physicians' spouses and
physicians concerned with addressing the health needs of the community. By cultivating a fellowship
among members, the organization, guided by the Advisory Committee of the Northampton Medical Society,
is able to promote health related endeavors, thus improving health care for all.
What this means . . .
- We are physicians' spouses and we understand the uniqueness of that relationship
- We like to have fun together
- We are dedicated to the community
- We tend to focus on health-related concerns
- We have a connection to the physician organization, the Northampton County Medical Society
Postal Address: Northampton County Medical Society Alliance -
PO Box 21012 - Lehigh Valley, PA 18002
E-Mail: Jamie Taylor - President -